No finance but a traffic crisis

I have a problem with is not typical for this hard days at the wall street. My server went down yesterday the first time an so today again. Thatfor I am sending you to this blog to fix the problems on my server. I hope you remember the link you came from an will click it again in some days. If not please bookmark this page and i will set links to the page you wanted to visit when I fixed the problems on my server.

I am really sorry to send you to this boring an ugly place in the net, but it has to be. No credits for me today but your will to visit me was not expected like the bankers never expected to lose their money:)

So again sorry for comming here without finding what you have been searching for. To excuse myself I searched for you a nice Video of Vanessa Hudgens in a bikini and Zac Efron just with shorts. Enjoy your stars from High School Musical at the beach. Sexy and deeply in love.

Now I found out what happened: Everybody wanted to see Zac Efron naked and with this my server could not handle.

Keine Kommentare: